Wednesday 5 December 2012

Still here! :)

Hi all, I know the blog hasn't been updated in a long time but there's been a whole lot of not much to report really. I'm hoping this will change in the New Year, as next year will be the time the adoption process starts moving forward. I hope.

In the New Year I will be looking to get J and myself onto some volunteering programmes to get our required experience working with young children. This hopefully will then mean that when we do the preparation course in May we will be well on our way to being up to speed with what we need to do.

I want to make our adoption a priority for next year. It needs to be the thing we focus on if we want things to start moving forward. I'm currently sitting on my couch smelling my Christmas cake baking - it'll be interesting when we get to Christmas next year to see how far we might have come by then.

I hope you all have fabulous holidays, I'll check in again in the New Year.

1 comment: